Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Week 1--Blogging

I created my blog last night--just had to see if it worked this morning and if I could create a new post.
I have 2 buildings with 1 aide to work with. We have a 4 day week which is good someways and not so good others. In addition to being the District LMS, I am also the PDC Chairman, Scholar Bowl sponsor for high school and middle school, and chairman of the QPA reading committee. So, as we all are, I am very busy.
My husband and I have 3 daughters and 8 grandchildren under the age of 8. My husband has blogged for several years and so I need to catch up.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley,
    I remembered you from ESU classes so I thought I would check out your blog. It sounds like you are one busy woman! I will look forward to sharing with you over the next several weeks as we attempt to complete 23 Things Kansas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you have me mixed up with someone else. I did not go to ESU for classes--just WSU amd PSU>

    ReplyDelete