Monday, March 1, 2010

Week 7, Microblogging

This weeks lesson was a challenging one. It started with me already having a twitter account and forgetting about. Therefore, tying anything to my email address did not work as it was already taken.This took most of one evening. The next day I emailed for help. Thanks to Heather who straightened me out.

I am following the Library of Congress, my husband, 23 things Kansas and google books. I found another person,, but when I clicked on follow, the site never came up on my page. Maybe tomorrow I will try again.

It will take me awhile to "learn the language" of tweeting! I believe that once I learn to "read" the tweets I might come up with some uses for micoblogging. So much information! It is like pieces of info coming toward you at high rates of speed from everywhere!
Since typing the above I have made some changes to who I follow, etc. It is hard too limit the incoming info!
http://twitter.com/sdd51

No comments:

Post a Comment