Saturday, March 13, 2010

Week 8 Cloud computing

I have to admit, this is a concept which I had not thought of nor put a name to. Setting up a g mail account was easy but finding someone to help took time. Today, I have a fellow librarian and a fellow colleague to collaborate on my spreadsheet I created to help me keep track of the number of books my readers read for William Allen White. Hopefully, once they accept the invitation, we can proceed from there.
I can see this application being useful between my para and myself instead of sending attachments back and forth. Thanks, 23 things.
This lesson came at a good time. I had to write minutes for my District meeting. I "googledoc" them to the past co directors for proof reading and verification.https://mail.google.com/mail/?hl=en&shva=1#

No comments:

Post a Comment