Saturday, March 13, 2010

Week 9-Instant Messaging

Wow! So many ways to communicate with people! I used Meebo and then pulled in my Facebook friends.It worked! I also found a comment on the IM lesson from someone who used the same services as myself , so I contacted her.
I also can see using this with my para instead of emails that take forever to go and come!
I don't know if anyone else is over whelmed with information, but I have to do it in sections. I am learning.
Signing onto the 23thingskansas channel was unique--I could only do it on Saturday morning and no one else was online. But I can see where that would be helpful. Sort of like the KASL listserve where you could ask for help. I don't know what I am doing here, but I could not get my page to link. I could get the link to Meebo but not to my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment